2022-23 Programs Registration is open
Sessions with WJSA have been designed to attain your maximum learning potential. You will have time in the morning to go through a prescribed warm up routine before meeting your coach. The 3-hour training block provides time to activate your body, acquire a new motor skill and understand contribution and effect of that skill. You will train with intensity and intention. A short lunch break will allow you to fuel up and recover before your afternoon cool down and video review.
Designating the camps as Advanced and Expert helps ensure you are skiing in a group suitable for your current ability. Terrain choice, speed and level of challenge is the main difference. We highly recommend Level 2 or equivalent skiers participate in the Advanced Camp while Level 3 and Level 4 or equivalent skiers select the Expert Camp.
10am – 1pm on snow training
1pm lunch break
Afternoon review on snow and video
- Pre camp prep video (generic video of off snow exercises, some visualization clips as well as what to expect your training day to look like)
- On snow sessions
- Video review – Daily – All videos will be compiled and sent to you post camp
- Après ski drink and social
2 day camps – $349 + GST
- 2 follow up video reviews with commentary and suggested training.
- 1 – 30 minute Zoom meeting with your coach.
- Cost – $149 + GST
programs Waiver Signup
If you have already completed this years waiver please Login to Snowsports Academy